Multidisciplinary teams assembled to:
Research and analyze the effects from:
A. Changes of:
2. Land and building use.
3. Licensing and permit rules and regulations.
B. Different means implementing policy changes.
C. Community and political resistance and misunderstandings.
D. Urban design and energy policy on health and disease.
E. Impact of possible weather changes not addressed.
F. Mitigation of political, commercial, and economic policy conflicts.
Current and future demographic transitions impact on revitalization, taxes, crime, and political unrest.
Review of architectural designs for community conflict, perception, and integration problems.
Methods and Procedures:
- AI modeling using advanced mathematical concepts. When applicable, advanced visual technology used to clarify problems and solutions.
- Field research
- Stochastic modeling
- Drone surveillance
- Web Project Management Flowchart.
- Secure Zoom Conferences.
- Fees paid per milestone completion.
- Block Chain encrypted data and reports accessible to authorized personal.
Preliminary report delivered in two weeks.
Approaches most likely to succeed.
Web Project Management Flowchart.
Secure Zoom Conferences.
Fees.paid per milestone completion.
Block Chain encrypted data and reports accessible to authorized personal.
Charges: Will very between 40 to 80 hours per person assigned. Initial Consultation: $1500/hour per person.