- Increase fresh air flow in buildings, airliners, ships, public transportation, elevators.
- Reduce crowding in elevators, escalators, public transportation, and public bathrooms.
- Increase upward airflow in elevators, public transit and escalator.
- Educate public to not touch surfaces.
- Educate the public to not touch their faces and wash hands often with soap.
- Increasee use of public and private bidets.
- Addition of ground level and elevated walkways,
- Automated streetcars.
- Improve incineration to safely process plastics.
- Develop guaranteen and safety procedures to process visitors entering the city.